samedi 12 janvier 2008

Bonus!

Long time no post, sorry for that brothers, but I've just landed a new job (!!!!!) and I spent those last days to buy a car, and some new clothes... And some LPs too ;-)

After that UNIDA post, let's stay in the KYUSS family with the latest QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE offering : "Era Vulgaris". This is a beautiful triple 10" but, unfortunately, it's black vinyl.
I know Josh Homme loves colored ones, but we're not even granted a clear wax this time.

"Era Vulgaris" is a strange album. I've played it again and again and it took me a lot of time to really get into it. I have a problem with the first half of this album.

It really gets interesting with Misfit Love. There's too much strange sounds buzzing on the first half, and too much cheap gimmicks. The second half is more rocking, with sharper tracks and a more recognizable QOTSA's imprint.

This vinyl edition includes Running Joke as a bonus track, and I hope you actually never heard this one.

ENJOY!

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE "Era Vulgaris" - 2007 - USA - Ipecac IPC91

Aucun commentaire: