mardi 11 décembre 2007

GINHOUSE "s/t" - 1971

I read somewhere that GINHOUSE's sole album was an ass-kicking Psych/ProgLP.

And when I saw a UK copy at a record fair, I traded it for some "real" ass-kicking LPs.

What we have here is a trio that has ideas, a few are good, but they can't make it.

They fail at any attempt of making good music.

This is my sensibility that speaks, some of you may think this is a Psych/Prog jewel, but, honestly, there are plenty of average Psych/Prog albums that sound so much better than this one!

Picking a song was very risky (please note that songs on the player are supposed to make you buy the reviewed LPs, this one is not!), try "I Cannot Understand" (the most interesting song here, well... the one that sounds like a decent song).

The little bonus that we have with this record is the gimmix cover.

This is fairly rare and sells for £60/80 on average.

GINHOUSE "s/t" - 1971 - UK - B&C CAS 1030

Aucun commentaire: