mercredi 31 octobre 2007

A FOOT IN COLDWATER "The Second Foot In Coldwater" - 1973

I don’t understand how some people love this band. I recently sold their ’77 “Breaking through” album, and the guy who bought it told me this band changed his life when he first discovered it... Well, what could I say? I rose the price up and made the deal! Still, 15 euros for a dead mint copy was a bargain...

Released in 1973, “The Second Foot In Coldwater” is AFIC’s second album. Those canadians are good musicians but they’re not much innovative and talented...
Some good parts here and there, some organ, some great guitars, a decent singer... They have that genuine “Texas shuffle” feeling I’m not very fond of.

Still, they’re some great cuts, such as "Coming Is Love", the first song of this second LP. And the cover is absolutely gorgeous...!

ENJOY!

A FOOT IN COLDWATER “The Second Foot In Coldwater” – Canada – 1973 – Daffodil SBA 16028

3 commentaires:

Devil Dick a dit…

Damn man! Sell me a copy!!!!

Devil Dick a dit…

speaking of selling, i need copies of the jerusalem & incredible hog lp's.... any help???

Devil Dick a dit…

I need this one!