jeudi 8 février 2007

Go for the throat!


I thought you would like this one as much as I do.

DISCORDANCE AXIS, those Japanese grinders released a lot of 7", tapes and other full lengths, and if you're into Grindcore, you have to check them out!

"Heavy Water" is taken from their LP "Ulterior", later compiled with other tracks as "Original Sound Version 1992-1995", which is, by the way, an exquisite comp.

I'm not sure the band is still existing, I've hear they had splitted and now play in various bands. "Heavy Water" is one of my favorite songs, and one of the longest too. Sure, there's some NAPALM DEATH is this way of playing, but their sound is completely different. 3 guys. Drums + guitar. The screams are pretty convincing, and I like them a lot.

Check this song and buy their records, they definitely deserve it.

(DISCORDANCE AXIS "Original Sound Version 1992-1995" - HydraHead HH666-77 - 2002)

Aucun commentaire: