vendredi 20 juin 2008

Moving

I'm about to move to my new apartment. Still have plenty of LPs and CDs that are not packed yet and I can't find more boxes... Will surely have to come back a day after to pick up the rest.
I won't be able to post any music in the coming days.
I fear the next music post won't happen before July... Sorry for that. I do my best to get some fresh stuff as soon as possible. Cheers!

5 commentaires:

Löst Jimmy a dit…

Good luck with the move

Play LOUDER! For Best Results a dit…

Thanks dude! Will post new pics and stuff when I'm settled!

rickdog a dit…

You have a great music blog here! I've added you to my mp3blog list and custom search, check it out.

I've collected over 5,000 mp3blog links, accessible from the alpha menu at page top. You can open frames on these blogs to view them directly on my site, and you can also view the feeds in a frame.

You can search your blog and all the others in my custom google search:

Rickdog's MP3blog search
http://chewbone.blogspot.com/2008/03/mp3-blog-search-results.html

eyeeatmusic a dit…

Dont know how to get a hold of you, tried the silly myspace messaging
Would like to give you my cell# for when your in NYC

Devil Dick a dit…

if you have too much records send them my way!!!!